Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Rhys ap G.

My teaching has been with adults and children, and I have experience with beginners all the way to advanced level academic writing and grammar workshops. I am a trained art and drama teacher too and always bring a little creativity into my lessons.


I love languages and exploring different cultures so enjoy being able to help my students learn English online. One-on-one classes are perfect because I can really get to know you and your personal goals. This helps make my lessons more relevant and engaging.


I am a qualified linguist and speak several foreign languages. Outside of teaching and languages, I also illustrate and design comic books and board games. I love reading, walking, playing games, and learning new things.


No comments:

Post a Comment