Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Andy F.

Nowadays, I teach all my classes online and divide my time between the UK and Mexico. My main interests are combat sports and football. I’m also interested in the business world, current affairs, history, health and fitness.


I understand it’s not easy to learn a language to a high level. During my classes, I give my students corrections and advice about pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary and native English expressions. I also encourage you to correct your own mistakes through various exercises at home.


Whether you want to improve your professional English, pass your IELTS exam or enhance your general fluency, my lessons focus on your personal goals so we can achieve them together in the shortest possible time. I hope to see you very soon in my virtual classroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment