Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Ian B.

I enjoy all aspects of teaching and love to see students achieve their goals, especially with IELTS exams, where many of my students have obtained scores of 8.5 (9.0 being the maximum). I have written 3 books and thousands of news articles, and run businesses for myself and others.


No two students are the same, so I adapt my teaching style to take this into account. I like my students to enjoy their lessons, so you will find they contain some humour, which I believe makes them more fun and the learning process much easier. I will provide all the material you need and much of this will contain easy to follow examples. I also use a different method to help with pronunciation, and this technique automatically helps to apply the correct stress for the word and to deliver it with an English accent.


I look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you with your English.


No comments:

Post a Comment