Tuesday, June 18, 2019

John M.

I have taught students from 12 to 75 years of age, and have worked with learners from a wide range of backgrounds – from Swedish mechanics to Syrian pilots and Saudi Arabian engineers. And that’s only from the countries which begin with ‘S’!


As well as teaching English Language and Literature for more than 30 years, I have worked in industry and commerce. This means I can understand the difficulties my students face at work, and help them through my knowledge gained in these previous careers.


I love the English language and I love teaching. I will be very happy to work with you to develop your fluency and confidence. As one of my Slovak (another ‘S’!) students once said to me: “My ambition is to speak English as well as you do.” She is still working on it, but I got started much earlier than her.


No comments:

Post a Comment