Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Christopher D.

I’ve also taught many exam classes focusing mainly on PET, FCE, CAE and IELTS. The majority of my teaching has been done in Poland, where I currently live, but I’ve also taught in England and in Saudi Arabia.


I really enjoy teaching 1-to-1 because it allows me to focus on your specific needs and to help you achieve your goals and improve your fluency.  It also means I can create lessons that are more interesting and engaging for you.


I’m currently learning Polish which not only helps me to communicate with the people where I live, but also helps me to better understand the problems you may have as a language learner. When I’m not learning Polish I love to go swimming and cycling and I also really enjoy watching rugby.


No comments:

Post a Comment